Get Published on Techopedia!
What We’re Looking For
We're looking for true tech experts who work in the field: CEO, CTOs, CIOs ... we’re looking at you.
If you have legit tech cred and know how to tell a good story, we'll consider your pitch, whether you've been published elsewhere or not.
What We focus on:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Big Data
- IT Business
- IT Career Shifts
- Data Science
- Programming Languages
- And much more
Why You Want to Contribute
You’ll be featured as an expert. Plus, we’ll promote you and your content over our social channels.
This is a great opportunity to develop a following and gain recognition for being a leader in your field of expertise.
What Your Pitch Includes:
- Original, unique and non-promotional content that makes sense for our audience
- A minimum of 800 words
- Easy-to-read paragraphs with clear headings
- Links and sources for your research
- Contact information for any interviewees
- Properly attributed and credited accompanying images
- A professional headshot (250x250 pixels in jpeg format)
- A short author bio of up to 300 words with a maximum of one (1) anchor text link to your own website
- Your post may also include a maximum of two off-site links that are informative and relevant. As per Google's guidelines, these will be rendered rel="nofollow".
What Your Pitch Doesn’t Include:
- Do-follow links to your site
- Republished content - that includes from your own website!
- Self promotion
- Link-building schemes
Our Editorial Policy
Techopedia reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest post content as needed, and we may update your post in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness. We also include links to other Techopedia content.
Publication is NOT guaranteed. If your submission is a fit, our editors will contact you within two weeks.